To our Valued Customers,
Some of our stores office hours have changed due to COVID-19 but all of our stores are operating normally to serve you during this time. We are requiring face masks inside the office, as required by law and implemented this policy prematurely to help our staff and clients stay safe.
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic which has greatly impacted our local community, our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are proud to report that we implemented extra sanitation procedures and staff training to handle this situation early and continue to take the strictest precautions for everyone’s well being:
- We always have taken the cleanliness of our facilities seriously. During this unprecedented time, we implemented extra sanitation measures far in advance to make sure that our customers and employees remain safe.
- We have provided extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies in our stores for our staff and customers to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and will continue to do so.
- We asked our staff to stay home if they were sick, provided them training on social distancing, and have kept our stores in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- We will be delaying any storage auctions and are working with our customers to make sure that we work with them regarding payments and fees.
- In addition to our 24/7 Hi-tech security measures that have always been in place, we have additional video monitoring 10 PM – 6 AM and extra security patrols in place at some of our stores.
You may email our staff if you have any questions or concerns. We remain committed to serving our customers needs any way we can. We appreciate your business and hope that you and your family stay safe as we get through this time together, as a community.
Thank you for choosing Northwest Storages by Advance Management Inc.